Make adult services transferable between states

Currently, if a person who continues to need employment support is funded for that support in one state, parents are unable to leave that state without losing that support. A move can mean going to the end of a very long waiting list. IEPs transfer from state to state. Adult services should, also.


85 votes
86 up votes
1 down votes
Idea No. 93